The main partners of the Foundation
- the UNESCO World Heritage Centre in Paris
- the German UNESCO Commission in Bonn
- ICOMOS International in Paris
The German World Heritage Foundation is a partner of UNESCO in its efforts to preserve the world’s heritage for future generations.
The Foundation also cooperates with
- the Nordic World Heritage Foundation in Oslo
- the UNESCO World Heritage Sites Germany e.V.
- the Hornemann Institute Hildesheim
The Foundation has developed project sponsorships for German World Heritage sites that want to meet their obligations.
The Foundation enages in cooperation at home and abroad with local authorities, associations, companies and individuals who want to get involved with World Heritage. Its members are committed to the most effective worldwide protection of cultural and natural diversity.